There are many ways to start getting to know St. John’s. Please consider one or more of the following:
- Join the CHANCEL CHOIR. Contact Karen Hindenlang, via church email or phone: 273-6532, or just stop by the organ bench after worship. Choir rehearses Thursday evenings and Sunday mornings, and sings regularly in the 10:30 service.
- Attend our Wednesday night service of CONTEMPLATIVE PRAYER & MEDITATION. Come to this service Wednesday at 7. Enter via the red main front doors on Cayuga Street. Contact Matthew Sanaker via church email or phone: 273-6532.
- Join our EDUCATION FOR MINISTRY group for study, worship and theological reflection. Look for sessions announced in the bulletin and on the website. Contact Lloyd Hall via church email or phone: 273-6532.
- Help with COFFEE HOUR or volunteer at one of our all-church EVENTS. Sign up on the bulletin board by the parish hall. Contact Jasmine Wagner via church email or phone: 273-6532.
- Volunteer at LOAVES AND FISHES. Contact parish Loaves & Fishes liaison John Jackson via church email or phone: 273-6532, OR call Linda Holzbaur, L&F volunteer coordinator, 272-5457.
Please click or tap HERE to see a full list of ministry opportunities, or contact the church office via email or phone: 273-6532. If you wish, you may request a call from one of our wardens, Pam Talbott or Sara VanLooy, to explore ways you can become involved with the life of the church. We hope that one or more of these activities will help you start to feel at home at St. John’s.