Beginning April 18, 2021, St. John’s will again have Eucharist at our 10:30 a.m. Sunday Services!
- In-person gatherings are limited in size, so we ask that you sign up in advance.
- Health department regulations require that we log visitor names and contact information in case contact tracing is necessary.
- Masks and distancing must still be observed — even by people who have been vaccinated.
- We will not leave our pews to pass the Peace.
- We will not pass the collection plate at the Offertory – please leave your offering in the plates at the front or back of the church.
- Communion will be distributed from the front steps of the chancel, rather than at the altar rail. There will be both bread and wine, and we will use intinction cups for the wine.
We will always abide by the requirements of the Diocese described in COVID-19 Response Guidelines for Parishes.
Diocesan Guidelines for Gatherings
- Indoor in-person gatherings may resume on February 28, 2021. All gatherings are limited to 33% of space occupancy or 50 individuals, whichever is fewer.
- Masks, a minimum of six-foot distancing between households, and observation of appropriate hygiene are required at all in-person gatherings.
- A log will be kept of attendees for the purposes of contact tracing.
- Congregants must remain in place for the Peace.
- Singing is prohibited.
- The offering plate will not be passed. Gifts will be collected online, or at the door.
- The service will continue to be livestreamed for those who cannot attend due to health or space concerns.
- Funerals, weddings, and baptisms may take place in the building or on church grounds, subject to all the guidelines for gatherings.