Our Coronavirus Response
- The Rite 1 service begins at 8am.
- The Rite 2 service begins at 10:30 includes live organ music and recorded music from our virtual choir.
As of April 18, 2021, St. John’s has Eucharist at our Sunday Services!
- Health department regulations require that we log visitor names and contact information in case contact tracing is necessary.
- Masks and distancing must still be observed — even by people who have been vaccinated.
- We sing “in our hearts” but not out loud.
- We will not leave our pews to pass the Peace.
- We will not pass the collection plate at the Offertory – please leave your offering in the plates at the front or back of the church.
- Communion will be distributed from the front steps of the chancel, rather than at the altar rail. There will be both bread and wine, and we will use intinction cups for the wine.
We will always abide by the requirements of the Diocese described in COVID-19 Response Guidelines for Parishes.