Worship with St. John’s
We are currently worshiping in multiple ways, both online and in person. Our hybrid Sunday services allow you to join us in person, join us virtually via a real-time livestream, or view our archived services when you are able to. In addition, some pre-recorded services ensure that special days go smoothly!
Join us on Sunday August 1, 2021 at 10:00 a.m.
- If you’re attending in person, please sign up in advance. You can visit our signup page, or contact the office by phone (273-6532) or email (email@example.com). Also review the guidelines for in-person services below.
- To join online, go to our Facebook or YouTube. We start the stream about 10 minutes before the service begins. The service bulletin has the readings and hymns.
Join Us Online
We are offering online Morning Prayer weekdays, and streaming all Sunday services online, even as we begin to meet in person again.
- Weekdays we gather at 9:30 a.m. on Facebook and YouTube for Morning Prayer; all are welcome!
- Online services are available to be viewed any time.
- Sunday services begin at 10:00 in the summer; the livestream begins earlier.
Beginning April 18, 2021, St. John’s will again have Eucharist at our 10:30 a.m. Sunday Services!
- In-person gatherings are limited in size, so we ask that you sign up in advance.
- Masks and distancing must still be observed — even by people who have been vaccinated.
- We will not leave our pews to pass the Peace.
- Communion will be distributed from the front steps of the chancel, rather than at the altar rail.
All of our online services are archived on Facebook and YouTube for viewing on your own schedule.
Looking for a past service bulletin or a service from a specific date? See our Past Services page for bulletins and links to the Facebook and/or YouTube stream.
|OUR LIVESTREAM SERVICES – Mtr. Megan offers Morning Prayer (with the Great Litany) Monday-Friday at 9:30AM, and we have a service of antecommunion on Sundays at 10:30AM. Click/tap on one of the two links below, then click/tap the thumbnail for desired video|
Instructions for Lesson Readers
Palm Sunday, 2018
Mtr. Megan Castellan’s first service @ St. John’s Episcopal Church, Ithaca NY; photo by Libby Hedrick.