Worship with St. John’s
We are currently worshiping in multiple ways, both online and in person. Our hybrid Sunday services allow you to join us in person, join us virtually via a real-time livestream, or view our archived services when you are able to. In addition, some pre-recorded services ensure that special days go smoothly!
Join Us Online
We are offering online Morning Prayer weekdays, and streaming all Sunday services online, even as we begin to meet in person again.
Join us on Sunday April 18, 2021 at 10:30 a.m. on Facebook and YouTube. The service bulletin has the readings and hymns.
Beginning April 18, 2021, St. John’s will again have Eucharist at our Sunday Services!
- In-person gatherings are limited in size, so we ask that you sign up in advance.
- Masks and distancing must still be observed — even by people who have been vaccinated.
- We will not leave our pews to pass the Peace.
- Communion will be in one kind only, and will be distributed from the front steps of the chancel, rather than at the altar rail.
Holy Week 2021
St. John’s hosted a mix of in-person and virtual observances for Holy Week and Easter this year.
All services, except for the Easter Vigil, are archived on Facebook and YouTube.
- Maundy Thursday — Worship at 7pm (Bulletin here)
- Good Friday — Worship at 12pm noon (Bulletin here)
- Good Friday – Stations of the Cross at 7pm in the front yard of the church (in person only, no signup necessary)
- Easter Morning Vigil — Worship at 6:15am at Cass Park Field
- Easter Day — Worship at 10:30am (online only) (Bulletin here)
All of our online services are archived on Facebook and YouTube for viewing on your own schedule.
Looking for a past service bulletin or a service from a specific date? See our Past Services page for bulletins and links to the Facebook and/or YouTube stream.
|OUR LIVESTREAM SERVICES –
Mtr. Megan offers Morning Prayer (with the Great Litany) Monday-Friday at 9:30AM, and we have a service of antecommunion on Sundays at 10:30AM.
Click/tap on one of the two links below, then click/tap the thumbnail for desired video
Instructions for Lesson Readers
Palm Sunday, 2018
Mtr. Megan Castellan’s first service @ St. John’s Episcopal Church, Ithaca NY; photo by Libby Hedrick.