Worship with St. John’s
Worship with us Sunday mornings
We are currently worshiping in multiple ways, both online and in person. Our hybrid Sunday services allow you to join us in person, join us virtually via a real-time livestream, or view our archived services when you are able to.
- Our 8am Rite I Holy Eucharist is in-person only.
- Our 10:30 am (10am in the summer) Rite II Holy Eucharist with music is in-person or livestreamed via Facebook or YouTube
- We start the livestream about 10 minutes before the service begins. The service bulletins have the readings, hymns, prayers, and announcements.
- Online services are available to be viewed any time
Our COVID Guidelines
If you’re attending in person, please review these guidelines for in-person services:
- Effective July 2, masks will be optional at St. John’s. We continue to make high-quality masks available at the entrance. Distancing and air filtration will remain in effect and windows will be open while the weather permits.
- If you are not feeling well, we ask that you remain home and worship with us online rather than in person.
- The care for one another that Christ embodies for us is our guiding light. We have masked to protect each other and we will continue to respond to each other with hospitality and love, acting to protect the safety of our congregation and visitors who may need us to mask to protect them.
All of our online services are archived on Facebook and YouTube for viewing on your own schedule.
Looking for a past service bulletin or a service from a specific date? See our Past Services page for bulletins and links to the Facebook and/or YouTube stream.
|OUR LIVESTREAM SERVICES – Mtr. Megan offers Morning Prayer Monday-Friday at 9:30AM, and we stream our Rite 2 service on Sundays at 10:30AM (10am in the summer). Click/tap on one of the two links below, then click/tap the thumbnail for desired video|
Instructions for Lesson Readers
Palm Sunday, 2018
Mtr. Megan Castellan’s first service @ St. John’s Episcopal Church, Ithaca NY; photo by Libby Hedrick.